Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Reading Ws - W4 T2

Hi everybody.
Welcome to a new week of my learning.
The book I read is called How to fall.
This week I have been working on three reading goals. The first task already has the goal on it so here it is:



For this next task it had two goals mashed together, so here's the goals as one..

Goal: Use prior knowledge to connect to the text and make connections between other texts and general knowledge to expand meaning and pose questions, using more sophisticated texts

I have written this on the same book.

Here's the final product:


How would you describe the word Staunch in your own words?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.