Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Creativity task PBL

Welcome bloggers, back to my world.
Today we have learnt about one of the 6 C's, during my last blog we talked about collaboration but today we are going to talk about creativity.
Being creative is a key part that needs to shine through our PBL project for the school fair.
A few tasks we needed to do was:
Write 100 ways you could use a paper clip. In the end we were told that we had to do at least over fifty so we did fifty two. Some of the creative ideas we came up with was carving a pumpkin or making fine details with nail polish.
Another task we had to do was on paper. We had four circles and four squares. Some of the things I drew was the earth for the circle and a rubix cube for a square.
What ideas can you come up with for a square or circle?
We also did a reflection and one of the questions for the reflection was what kind of thinker am I?
I personally like to think that I am quite a creative person, I always look forward to art and if there's any chance to take a challenge with creativity involved, I am usually all for it. Although to me being creative does not mean you have to have a really steady hand or be a good artist, it's just about being imaginative and speaking your mind.

How would you describe the word Creative?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.