Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Maths - Tree Diagrams

Kia ora everybody.

For my maths for this week we have been learning about tree diagrams and how tom make them on diagrams.net.
We also learnt some easier ways to solve problems using them.

I solved three problems, one was about a handball game, another was about three chocolate bars, and the last one is about a number plate.

I also did a 3 min screencastify on the number plate one and how I worked it out.

(That's not the same order in the slides).

But here's my finished create task:



What's your favourite strategy to use in maths and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.