Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Punctuation DLO - Writing


WELCOME BACK.
To my first writing blog of TERM 2.
In my writing workshop we have been looking at more complex punctuation such as those extra things like dashes and semicolon's. And although part of it was about that, other parts of it was about just remembering the simple things like full stops and capital letters, reminding us what their use is and how their so important.

We all watched a few videos out of the selection we had and then hat to change some sentences punctuation from our information report.

Our goal was: Attempt more complex punctuation

Here's my working:

I hoped you enjoyed this blog post, make sure you come back to see more fun learning!!

Why do you think trying more complex punctuation is important?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Petra,

    Great work on your DLO this week I can clearly see the changes you have made have brought your writing up to a higher standard. The way you set out your DLO is simple but very effective. To answer your question I think it's important because it makes your writing more enjoyable for the reader. If you attempt to try different punctuation it keeps their interest and helps with their understanding.

    Keep up the hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.