Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Reading - Making Connections

Hello everybody.
For this weeks reading task my goal was:
Making connections between texts, using more sophisticated texts.

To complete this goal we had to pick two stories from the selection of around nine that were given. After that we were just told to lightly skim across the words and just pick up the sentences that you need to answer the question.

We did this because we didn't want to spend our whole time reading two full stories when really we only need a couple of sentences.

Here's my work:



Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I hope you are encouraged to come back and see more of my learning at St Francis of Assisi School.

What do you already know about the treaty?

How do you think it has effected our lives today?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Petra
    I like the connection you have made between the 1918 flu and covid-19. I think we are a lot better off in 2020 than back in 1918. They would not of been able to do home learning back then. Are you enjoying working from home?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve, I agree.
      Also, yeah, I am enjoying working at home, it's sought of nice having something different for a change.
      I hope all is going well for you at home!!

      Sincerely
      Petra

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.