Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Writing Task #2 - Information Report Template

Hey everybody.
Welcome to my newest blog Post.
For writing this week my goal was:
Plan effectively, when appropriate, using a variety of strategies.
To complete this task we first had to make a Venn Diagram of the differences and similarities of information reports and Narratives.

Venn Diagram:

Next we had to create our own template for an information report. 
I tried to make this as creative as I could without making it too complicated.

Template:

What's a similarity between information reports and Narratives that you don't think I have covered?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.