Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Maths Task #2 - Rounding And Compesating

Welcome bloggers.
During this week for maths I have been focusing on my gal which is:
Rounding and Compensating : Use a broad range of strategies to solve addition and subtraction problems with whole numbers & decimals
When doing this task you could complete two goals, you could complete a level 3 goal and a level 4 goal. But I have already greened off my level 3 goal so I'm just working on level 4 for now.
The differences between the different goals is that the level 3 would just be with normal numbers but the level 4 has decimals.
I decided to do both in this drawing.

To complete this task we were given 16 different maths questions that we had to figure out the answers to. Some were decimals and some weren't. 
After you've done that you had to make a DLO - Digital, Learning, Object - with two of the questions you have picked from the sixteen questions that are there and show/explain how you worked them out.

Here's my DLO:


What's another strategy that you could use to solve these questions, and how?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.