Pages

Monday 16 March 2020

6 C's Communication

Welcome everybody, to my blog. 
So as you may know in our PBL groups we have been working on the 6 C's and the last of the three 6 C's that I've talked to you about is Communication.

To complete this task we had to get together with another group and sit in a big circle..... 
Then we had to nominate two people to go up to the teacher. 
My group nominated my friend Maia and I. So after that we went up to the teacher and she showed us a picture of some rubix cubes stacked in a certain shapes with certain colours. I memorised one side of the shape and Maia memorised the other. (The rest of the group couldn't see the picture).
We went to the box of rubix cubes and got the colours we needed to make the shape. Then we went to our groups and had to communicate to them how to make it without us touching anything. They made it as fast as they could and we went up to the teacher and she checked it off.

Anyway, my definition of communication would be that it's a way of talking and relating to eachother. When your communicating your sending and/or receiving information in some way or form.
Communication is a big part of being in a group or team, it's a way of understanding each other and everyone's point of view.

Whats your definition of communication?
Why do you think communication is important?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.