Pages

Thursday 12 December 2019

Tough Kids

Hey everyone.
Today I'm going to talk to you about an event we did this week called tough kids.
It's where different schools get together and do a big obstacle course that includes heaps of different challenges, such as climbing over rope, running through water that was half way up your body, crawling in mud and so much more.
Each school went in different heats, turns out my school had to be split up because there was so many of us wanting to do the course, that means we ended up in two heats.
The best part was at the end where there was a big water slide, and then another good part was these small baby blow up pools filled up with water lined up one by one and we got to jump in them, it was really refreshing because it was a really hot day.

Have you ever participated in tough kids, what was is like? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.