Pages

Thursday 12 December 2019

Top Team

Hello bloggers, welcome back.
This blog is going to be about an event we did at school called top team.
It's where some people come into our school and set up some group challenges for us to do. We did this in our camp groups.
My favourite challenge was when we had to build the biggest tower we can until the time stops, we did this with some blue wooden blocks.
Another one of the challenges was when we each got a bucket and we lined up in a line. There was even bigger buckets in front of us filled up with water and then there was just a normal bucket at the back of the line. The person at the front had to fill it's bucket up with water and then tip the water into the person behind them's bucket and they had to do this going over the back of their heads, so without looking. You had to carry this on until the water get's to the end of the line and then the end person has to try and get the water into the end bucket.

Those are just some of the challenges that we did but there were way more.
What's a team building challenge that you've done at your school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.