Pages

Thursday 12 December 2019

Reflection on Sports

Hello everyone,
For this post I would like to share with you my reflection on our school sports.
The sports we did were KorfballCricketLawn Bowls and Soft Ball.

Out of all of them my favourite my favourite sport would have to be korfball. I liked korfball because it's almost like netball and basketball mixed together with a few added rules. 
It's like netball because you can't move  your feet while you have the ball except you can pivit and pass. It's also like basketball because you are able to get up in other peoples faces but you just can't touch them or the ball.

Lawn bowls - with this sport you are softly rolling an adult hand size ball and trying to get it as close as you can to the small ball that has been rolled somewhere on the lawn.

Have you played all of these sports before, what ones your favourite?
Have you heard of all of these sports before, if not, what ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.