Pages

Thursday 12 December 2019

My Poetry - Swimming with the Fish

Aloha everyone.
Last holidays me and my family took a trip to America.
While we were there we went to some theme parks but there was one place in particular that I will remember forever and that was a place called Discovery Cove. It didn't have any rides or anything because it was more like experiences and views. There we got to swim with dolphins and fish and so that is what I have written my poem about.
Hope you like it?

Swimming With The Fish

As I took a dip under the blue
The colour flashed before my eyes

As the people talk and the ocean claps
I can see the fish feeding on their snacks

The humans crowd around
To watch the animals eat

The fish swarm in between our legs
Huddle up, then return and brush our feet

A boy squeals as the stinger brushes bye

When all he was trying to do was say hi.

Have you ever gone fishing before? Did you catch anything?
Have you ever swam with dolphins? What was it like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.