Pages

Sunday 8 December 2019

Attitude Presentation

Hello everybody and welcome to my blog.

A few days ago we had two people come in to talk to us about the human body and the attitude you should have towards it.
At first we had a man come in and the whole 97 of us went in the hall and listened to the presentation.

The next day there were two people who came in, this time it was the man plus another woman who works with him.
In this lesson they decided to split us up into two groups, one group of girls and one group of boys. Each group went into a different space, the girls got the girl instructor and the boys got the boy instructor.

We got to play some games and do some quizzes and still managed to learn a lot. I learnt that the hands and feet are the first parts of your body to grow.

Hope, you learnt something new, if you would like to know more just visit the website: Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.