Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

2020 Intro

Hello everyone.
"IT'S THE START OF A NEW YEAR."
This year I am really excited to be a year eight leader in my school.
There are quite a bit of upcoming events coming up this year that I am very excited about such as the Duathlon, the fair, Athletics, Koru games and so much more.
I enjoyed the holidays a lot, because like usual me and my family went camping and also went out on our boat.
Some of my hopes for this year are that I take a stand to being a good leader and role model, that I get further than usual in long jump, and that I make the most of this year as I am preparing for high school.

Image result for 2020

What are you excited for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.