Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Something Alive

Hello readers, at school I have read a book named Something Alive and we were asked to write about it in our own words, we wrote something different, something similar and three key points. We also were asked to make a google drawing like it and find some facts about the countries that we pulled out of a hat (Mine is the Netherlands). Enjoy :)
Click Here
Here is where you will find some great facts about the Netherlands.

Any Questions? Just put them down below.
How much time do you spend researching about your ancestors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.