Pages

Friday 22 November 2019

How to make Hagelslag

Hello everyone, today I would like to show you how to make Hagelslag. 
Just like my Hul Gul instructions this is based from the Netherlands. I think it is a cute snack to have ready for a party or even just when your out and about.
Hagelslag
Hagelslag
The name Hagelslag comes from the dutch people because the refer the chocolate sprinkles to looking like hail. Hagelslag is a very easy and quick snack to make up, and it’s delicious too. I think it makes a good we party snack or that it’s even good for just a get together with family or friends.

Ingredients:
Slices of bread (As many as wanted)
Chocolate Sprinkles - enough to cover your bread
Butter/Margarine 

Materials:
Bowl - That’ll fit your bread
Shaped Cutter or knife (If wanted)

1. First of all grab some slices of bread and prepare your toppings

2. Now you need to take your butter or margarine and spread it on top of the bread so your toppings/sprinkles will stick.

3. Next you need to get your sprinkles and put them into a bowl, make sure the bowl is not too small just incase your bread doesn’t fit inside of it.

4. Now you need to take your piece of bread and stick it face down into the bowl with sprinkles so the butter/Margarine will make the sprinkles stick, when it’s in the bowl make sure you shake the bread around a bit so it gets as much sprinkles as possible on it.

5. Finally if you want you can cut the bread into different shapes and sizes but that part’s on you (Usually it’s not cut).

Have you ever made something similar to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.