Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

How to play Hul Gul

Welcome back, for this post I would like to show you a simple game from the Netherlands, it is called Hul Gul.The reason I am doing this is because all us kids had to pick a country out of a hat and then write instructions on how to play one of their games or do a skill that was created there. As you can see, I got the Netherlands, so here is my game.

Hul Gul


Summary of the game
This game is basically an easy, simple, guessing and theory game where you could play
with any small object that you can find.

You will need
Two or more people
Buttons - or any other small objects

How to play
  1. Every player that is currently playing the game get’s ten buttons each. 

  1. The first player takes a certain amount of buttons from there pile and holds it in their hand.

  1. Next, the person to their right has to (Without looking) try and guess how many buttons are in
    the person's hand.

  1. If the second player guesses it too high, they will have to give the difference between the number
    they guessed, to the number that was in the first players hand back to the first player.

  1. If the second player guesses too low then he will have to give half of their own buttons to the first player.

  1. But if the second player guesses the right amount then the first player has to give them the amount
    of buttons in their hand.

  1. Then it’ll be the second persons turn to play with the person on their right.

  1. This game will proceed until one person is out of buttons, then all the remaining players count
    their buttons and the person with the most wins.

I hope you like this game and would like to play it sometime with your friends or family, just remember, you can play with any small objects.
What other games do you know of from the Netherlands?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.