Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

PBL Driving Question T4

Hello everyone.
Welcome back for the new term
Can't wait to share with you my adventures going through the new term.
But let's start off with my new PBL, our driving question is:
How can I celebrate who I am?

With this question we are going to complete our project separately and create our end products by ourselves.
With this project we are trying to explain ourselves throughout a creation, a video or a speech etc.
We could share our memories, our hobbies, fact about us and our family and so much more. This is a great time to express ourselves for who we are as a person.

I'm so excited for this PBL and I can't wait to share my final project with you.

What way would you describe yourself?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.