Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2019

Camp Reflection

Today I'm here to talk about my school camp.
First of all  just need to say that it was SO fun, we had so many fun opportunities and I don't remember any of the activities that were let downs.

I really liked Kayaking because I think it was a good experience to do with a partner and it really built up my teamwork skills. This is the same with orienteering, because it was fun to work as a team.

What I found challenging was the raft building because it was challenging making sure everything was safe and sturdy. It was hard making sure that all the ropes were tight enough so it could hold the whole thing together.

With raft building I also learnt a whole heap of knots to do with ropes and I think it'll come in really handy in the future.

I am grateful for having this opportunity to even just go on camp and having a fun time during it.

I loved jumping off the rocks on coasteering and I found learning about the rocks really interesting too. I also like looking in the caves a during kayaking.

This experience has been sure fun and I'd love to do something like this again someday.

Have you ever been on a school camp? And if so where did you go and what did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.