Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Athletics 2019

Hello everyone, for this post I would like to talk to you about pour schools athletics.

Now for starters, I love athletics, every year I look forward to it because I like a challenge. This year I was very proud of my efforts because I get to go and represent my school in zones and I have just found out that I am now going through to Canterbury's/Centrals, I am going through for long jump and 60m sprints.

We all participated in seven events, Long distance, 60m sprints, 100m sprints, Long jump, high jump, Discus and shot put.
On the first day all the girls only got to do the track events and the boys only got to do the field events because it started raining really badly half way through the day. So then the next day the girls did all of the field events and the boys did the track.

What's your favourite event and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.