Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Self Portrait Digital Drawing

Hola everyone.
Today I would like to show you one of my pieces of art.
This is a self portrait of myself and I have done it all with the polyline on google drawings.
I hope you like it.
To be honest, for my first time I think I did a pretty good job. I had to add some extra things onto it like some little pieces of hair because otherwise it just doesn't look right.
It's definitely very hard work but in the end hard work always pays off.

Have you ever done anything like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.