Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Diana Isaac Visit

Hi guys.
This time I want to talk about our to Diana Isaac. 
I found it really fun, we were able to cook these lemonade scones and they tastes amazing. 
We got to put jam and butter on them if we wanted and it was really fun rolling them into their shapes.
But I especially love the people, everyone was so joyful and happy. They were so generous and nice. 
I think this was a good experience for me and everyone who went.
It really makes me happy to know that i'm giving service to people and that i'm making them happy. You can never get a better feeling than that.

What are some other acts of service?
Comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.