Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Winter Sport 2019

Hi guys.
Today I'm going to talking to you about our winter sport for this term.
The types of sport are the same ones as they were in year 5 & 6 which were:
- Netball
- Rugby
- Hockey
- Football

For this year I have decided to play hockey, usually we play the games on grass but luckily our school have decided to let us play on turf.

So far we have won all of our games, so for this term our hockey team has been very successful. 
I personally like to play any position because it is 6 aside and 
you just sometimes have to adapt. 
But if I had to choose one position to play it would probably be a midfielder because I love being in the action and having that adrenaline running through me while i'm sprinting to the other end of the field. 

What sport would you play?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.