Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

Technology (Food)

Hey everyone,
For this blog post I will be talking to you about our technology classes again and I will be telling you all about the food class in technology.
First of all, these are the some of the types of food I've been making at tech:
- Tortilla's
- Pizza on a bun
- Breakfast in a jar
- Chicken rolls
And so much more :)

I've learn't so much more in these food workshops about how to cook and also how to make sure that your staying healthy while you cook. So you don't get food poisoning or something like that.
Tips:
- Wash your hands
- Put high risk foods in the fridge and low risk foods in the pantry
- Have your hair tied back if it's long

I love learning how to cook new things and I think this is a very good experience for me.

Do you like to cook?
Have you ever cooked any of the things on my list?

Thanks for reading my blog post and I hope you come back to see more of the cool stuff I've learn't at my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.