Pages

Friday 17 May 2019

My Discrimination Art

Hi everyone,
hopefully you've read my other post about discrimination because I am going to share with you my discrimination art.
This is about racism and I have written a poem to tell you how we should handle this.
Here it is...

Now, ask yourself about what you've heard and why most people don't go talk to the ones who are different. Also ask yourself why do people make racist jokes even if the persons standing right there. I just find it so horrible knowing that so many people in this world are getting bullied by their skin colour, don't you?

Have you ever received a form of discrimination and if you have, how did it make you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.