Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2019

My Goals For Term 2

Welcome back to my blog,
Today I will be telling you about what my goals are for term two.
So my goals are...

To always get my work done on time.
This is a big one, to do this goal I will try and stay concentrated while I'm trying to do my work, even if that means I have to do some work at home so I am able to stay on top of my work.

To manage my time wisely.
So at our school we have a timetable and we can choose what we do in each session, of course we still have our maths, reading and writing workshops but we also have our fitness, followup, problem solving and blog posts to do as well. So I just need to do my work well but fast so I have more time to focus on those things that challenge me most.

To get my work done to a very high standard.
I am going to try extra hard this term to make my work so good and interesting that it just wants to make the reader want to read more. Also with my maths I will try to make it very easy to understand what strategy I am trying to use.

To ask those hard questions.
What I mean by hard questions is that I am trying to convince myself that it is alright to not know things and ask questions because if I don't then how will I find out what I need to do or the answer to what I'm confused about.

Hopefully you enjoyed hearing about my goals.

Do any of these goals relate to your goals for term two?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.