Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Speech Planning - Equal Education

Hello everyone.

Here is my blog post and I am going to show you my current planning for my speech coming up.


(Also this is my task for Writing)


I am focusing on people's education and how unfair the costs are.

There are also lot's of little problems below so take a look:


Quality education


  • We do not have many people raising their hand to help out and tutor let alone teach.

  • Disabled people and people who are just struggling to learn are not getting enough attention

  • It is about improving people's lives and preparing them for a future, it has been proven that the quality of your education has a huge impact on your future career.

  • Volunteer to tutor

  • Raise awareness about how having an equal amount of education is important

  • We need to ensure that everybody has an opportunity to have a good education or even have an education at all.


Rhetorical Questions

  • A strangely big number, am I right?

  • Could you imagine sitting there, not being able to move forward in life, because you know that your education was not efficient enough to give you a well deserved career?



57,000,000

A strangely big number, am I right?

Could you imagine sitting there, not being able to move forward in life, because you know that your education was not efficient enough to give you a well deserved career?

Probably not, you may be sitting here wondering..


Thanks for looking at the start of my speech and I hope it shows you where I am hoping to head with this task.


What are some other things you could focus your speech on? (Another problem)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.