Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

Blinding Mirror - Narrative Writing

Hey guys.
Today on this blog I will be showing you my narrative piece of writing.
We were given four different pictures to choose from and to base our story on.
We also had to have between 250 - 300 words in our story.
I used 299 words but it took a whole lot of cutting words out to do it - (I started off with 419 words)

The teachers didn't really give us a specific goal to work on this week but they said if they find any writing goals that they think we've ticked off from this piece of writing, that they would tick it off.

Anyway here's my piece of writing...



Hope you enjoyed.

What other describing words would you use to explain how the field looked when she went through the mirror.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Petra!
    I really enjoyed reading your story. What was the reason for doing your story about a blinding mirror? I also really like that you told the readers how the girl was feeling in that moment.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.