Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Writing - Revising and editing

"Hey bloggers."
For the writing task from this week our goal was....
Goal:
Revise and rework writing for clarity, impact and purpose. proofread for spelling, grammar and punctuation.

To complete this task I watch quite a few videos and it they really help me understand the true meaning of even the simplest punctuation.
While doing this I learnt about revising and editing, I even learnt about the phrase ARMS. I have written about that down below in my DLO.

Next we had to edit a paragraph in our PBL reports to make it better and more interesting to read. We also just had to overall make sure that we were using the best possible types of punctuation.

I have written down 3 thing that I have learnt and/or think are important when writing or revising.
Here is my DLO:



What's another thing that is important when it comes to writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.