Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

Reading - Fake news

Hi guys, here's my reading task for this week.

So we have been learning about false news, we did some fun courses on line and looked at some pictures that made us choose whether they were real or false pictures.

Then we watched some videos and read some books that all relate to teaching us to know whether or not a website has true information.

Next we had to make an infographic about everything we learnt.
Here's mine:



What's another way you could spot a fake article?

Credit to...
Fake news picture
Spell check
Date & time

2 comments:

  1. Hi Petra.
    Wow you have been busy since I last looked at your blog. I really liked this infographic because of the colours and layout. It attracted me to it straight away. When I read some think I don't believe, I try to find another source of the information to check it is not fake. Keep up the fantastic work.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve.
      I'll try keep up the good work for you, thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, I really appreciate it.

      - Petra

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.