Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

PBL Collaboration

Hello everybody
For this post I will be talking about one of our schools 6 C's - Collaboration.
In our class we have been talking about how we could collaborate better together as a group. Here are some of the things we are focusing on doing:
  • Have highly developed social and emotional skills and an ability to communicate across a range of different people
  • Have a good understanding of different points of view, express their viewpoints and empathise, listen and learn from others
  • Make important decisions that take into consideration different perspectives and the mutual benefit of the group
There are a few more but one in particular that I personally think I need to work on is the first one I have listed. The reason for this is because everybody acts differently in different situations and has different personalities. I feel like this is something I would love to work towards because it won't only help me at school and with my PBL, it'll help me in just everyday life.

Something I feel like I have done well is:
  • Make important decisions that take into consideration different perspectives and the mutual benefit of the group
Although I can always improve and that I will take everything on board, I feel like this is the goal that I have probably done the most efficiently.

What does collaboration mean to you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.