Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

Speech Intro

Hi everyone,
Welcome back to my blog
This time I will be sharing with you my speech intro, it is about sexism. I hope you like it.

Here it is:
Who wants to help me move this table, me and my friends put our hands up, but they choose four boys. Who wants to help me figure out this equation because I don’t get it, she puts her hand up but they choose the boy.  Where is the nurse said the lady, he was actually standing right infront of her in even in his outfit. Do you think our genders and what we look like dictate who we get to be, who we have to act like? Because I don’t, why do we do this, why do we judge people because of how they look? If you want to be judged for who you really are and what you really act like then don’t stress. Because I’m here to show people the right way to do things and change how other people look at you and me. I’m going to make them look at us like the people we really are.

Comment if you would like to see another paragraph of my speech because I would love to share another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.