Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Discrimination

Our PBL for this term is about discrimination.

Here is our driving Question:
How can we speak up about Discrimination?

There are so many types of discrimination such as...
Sexism
Racism
Ageism
Religion
Ableism
And many more.

Today our teaches judged us by our age or gender to show us what many people are going through in this world. It made me feel sad and disappointed. They let the boys sit up on the chairs and us girls had to sit on the floor, but then after that us girls got to have five minutes extra play.
This is called sexism. (Sexism is like picking one over the other or being kind of bias because of their gender)

This year we all get to pick what one we want to speak up about and show in our presentation. We will be going live so all the other schools can watch us perform in their class rooms over a screen.
There are different ways we can present our work and these are what we get to pick from:

Poetry slam
Podcast
Drama
Ted talk
 And that's all

Questions:
If you were doing this task how would you present your work?

Be an Up-stander Not a By-stander.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.