Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

Technology

Hi guys,
welcome back.
Just so you know this will be my last blog for the term.
But anyway, for this post I will be telling you about what Kaupeka hub does for tech.
First of all we go to Linwood college and take classes, they are...
Yr 7                               Yr 8
- Fabrics                         -Fabrics
- Cooking                       -Cooking
- Plastics                         -Metal
- Wood Works                -Electronics

However each class you go to takes one term, I am in Wood Works and we have learnt to put together a box and make a key chain. Turn out, it's a tougher and longer process then you would think.
I am really enjoying wood works but I also can't wait for all the new lessons to come.

What class do you think you would like to go to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.