Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

Duathalon

Hey,
Welcome back to my blog.
Today I am going to talk to you about our school duathlon.
Doing the duathlon is an option, it's not like our school cross country when you have to do it. There's also another option when you can do it with a partner but that's non competitive.
I like a challenge so I like to go in the competitive section and do it by myself. I came second and I'm pretty proud but I was mostly tired, so instead of feeling excited for myself I was lying on my bag and feeling tired.


I recommend giving it a try if the opportunity comes up, even if you feel like your not good enough. It's always worth a try and when your finished you will be so proud of yourself for "giving it a go."

Have you ever done a duathlon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.