Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Self Management levels

Hi everyone.
Welcome back to my blog,
so today I am going to blog about Kaupeka's self management levels.
The levels are:
Goomba town, Cookie Canyon, Fuzzy tree tops and Bowser's Ultimate layer.
Everyone is aiming to be in Bowser's Ultimate Layer, basically each step gives you more and more choice of what you do in your school time, including music, what workshops you go to, who you work with etc.         
No one wants to be stuck in Goomba town by the end of the term.
Overall this will help us learn how to be organised and take control of our learning and how we help out in the school.
I wonder what level you would be on, why don't you take a guess in the comments.
Until next time,
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.