Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2019

#ChooseKind T-shirt Designs

This term our school has been focusing on choosing kind and one way we have presented that is through our t-shirts that we have designed. What happens is that each house colour group (Red Yellow Green and Blue) split up into groups throughout those group and we designed some Kindness T-shirts. Each house group chooses one T-shirt that they will make real.
This is mine:
The way you can get a T-shirt is bye a teacher or a peer mediator seeing you choosing to be kind. They will write your name on a peace of paper and they will put you into a draw to win one of these T-shirts.

Questions:
- If you have a house group at your school what group are you in?
             - I've written my school values on my T-shirt what are your school values?

Thanks For Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.