Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Our School Values

Hola everyone,
Today I'm going to be talking to you about our school values.
The first value is...

Respect: 
To show respect you have to make sure that whatever you do, its not going to hurt anyone. You also need to give people space and make sure their okay with what your doing.

Integrity:
To have integrity you need to be honest and be able to own up to your mistakes. People should be able to trust you and you should always make sure that your not letting them down. Even if you did something bad, the best way to show integrity is by owning up to it.

Compassion:
The way to showing compassion is that you try to put yourself in other peoples shoes and take things from their point of view, you have to show that you care. Let them know that your always there for them no matter what.

Service:
Service can be as little as opening the door for someone, you just need to put others before yourself and be able to give up your time to those who need it most.

Questions:
What school values do you have at your school?
Are any of them the same as ours?
What do my schools values mean to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.