Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Swimming sports

Hi everyone
So today i'm going to be blogging about my swimming sports.
I competed in two twenty five meter races,
They were backstroke and breaststroke, I decided on doing twenty five mitres because I was happy with just participating and I think if I practice a little bit harder next year I will enter the fifty meter race.
Swimming sports is a great experience to have and I think if you get the chance to do it at your school then I think go for it even if you don't think you'll win. It's always good to participate, and afterwards you'll want to go back in the water again.

What's your favourite type of swimming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.