Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Cantamath W2

 Talofa lava everybody, his week some of us have been trying out for the cantamath team.

Since I have already talked about cantamath in the past math blog but this week we did something different.

Instead of trialling in teams we did it individually and we got given a sheet full of questions that we had to answer, some were much more challenging then others. Although I think it was good because I felt like I had a range of different questions to try and solve.

Have you ever tried cantamath?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.