Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Writing Task - Hansel & Gretel

Kia ora, thanks for checking out my blog.

For my first writing task for this term we have been rewriting the start of the book Hansel & Gretel. We also have been focusing on the Fantastic's just like my reading.

We looked at a few different writing methods such as repetition for effect, adjectives and similes. We have also been making sentences that have things to do with tasting and smelling (basically all the senses).

Finished Task:


How would you describe the taste of your favourite lolly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.