Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2020

Writing Task #1

Hello everyone.
This is my first writing task for 2020.
This task is about selecting words and phrases to enhance meaning and/or mood. This is also my goal for this task.
I have written my instructions about my PBL project which I have called the dance mat, but talking about my PBL is for another blog post.
I have also done two exercises to make the word better and enhance the mood into a happy mood.


Here's my work:
Q. What's three other ways to say the word Great?
Feel free to ask questions.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello its me Arihia Three other ways to say the word great could be Ample, Appreciable, Amazing, some different ones are cool, or astonishing. I really liked your instructions they are very organised and appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's Josh, Cheerful, Chirpy, Glowing, Like A Dog With Two Tails, Gleeful, Overjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi it's Olivia, Amazing, good and grateful. Really liked your instructions very cool very excited to try your game.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.