Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Volunteering

Welcome back, for my blog today I want to write about how my class all went volunteering.
There were three different charity's that we could volunteer to help. We could do the..
Food Bank
Graffiti removal
Curtain Bank

And I did Graffiti removal.
We got to our first destination and picked up our paint, then we were taken to the graffiti (It was on a fence) and painted over it with grey paint.
My uncle came to help us with our painting because he did it for a job and it was a really fun time.
It felt really good to help out this cause and I hope I can help them again sometime.

What's a cause that you've ever helped and what did you do to help them?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.