Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Reading Task #6

Aloha everyone.
For my next reading task post I am going to talk to you about the book named Goodnight Mister Tom.
For this week we have been focusing on Novels and as you can see, my teachers have assigned me to the book Goodnight Mister Tom.
My goal is to independently predict, interpret and analyse text, 'reading between the lines' to gain a deeper meaning.
Here is my task that I completed:
After seeing these sentences what are your predictions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.