Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Collaboration definition

Welcome to my Blog.
I will be talking to you about our schools 6 C's.
They are Creativity, Communication, Citizenship, Character, Critical thinking and Collaboration.
In my group we all got our own little things to search up about and I did mine one collaboration.

This is how I described it:


Collaboration
Collaboration is about working together, because people are always going to be better as a team. To be collaborative you have to be respectful to others. You need to include everyone and their ideas, make sure that everyone is on the same page and that everybody is happy with what your doing.

I could've written a whole story about this but I only had a small box to write in. Hopefully another time I could write about another one of our 6 C's and I would also love to hear your thoughts on the word collaboration as well.

Make sure to stay put for my next blogs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.