Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

PBL Term 3

Hi everyone.
This is my first blog for term three 😁😁.
And for this post I will be talking to you about our new PBL driving question is:
What will the future ask of us?

What we are trying to do is change important things now so that in the future we don't have to worry about those things anymore. Like if people get bullied now they could feel so bad about themselves that really bad things could happen.
People don't realise that little things can mean so much in the future.

What do you think the future will ask of us?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Petra,
    It sure will be interesting to see what the future will look like, and if we have eliminated some of these issues that we discussed in our launch week. I look forward to seeing yours and Olivias interpretation of what the future will ask of you.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.