Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Team building

We have been doing team building and one of the challenges were making the longest paper chain.The only things we got to use was an big piece of paper,2 or 3 scissors and an arm length of tape.

Another one of the challenges were stacking cups without touching the cup.We also got to have a rubber band with five pieces of string on it.My groups strategy was each person grabbed one string each and it stretched the rubber band, then we put it on the cup.
We also did the pasta and marshmallow challenge.You had to make a tower.
One other thing we did was making a stretcher and you had to put heavy things on it and water in a cup then run it around outside without spilling it.
Team building is good because you are in a group. You can listen to other people for ideas.

Have you ever done team challenges like this at you school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.