Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2018

What I Sold At The Market

Hey, and welcome back to my blog. So in this post I will be talking to you about my products that I am going to be selling at the school market on the 4th of Dec 2018.

My PBL (Project based learning) group is called SSS, that stands for Sling it, Smell it and Score it.
We are selling different types of perfume with some light smells and some strong smells, we tried to make a variety of different smells because their different opinions. Only for $1.00
Comment what type of perfume you like

However, that’s not all because we have an epic game that you can play. The best part is that you get to use slingshots to win prizes and from what we've heard, a lot of people like slingshots.
Anyway, you had to sling shot some tokens at a picture, different parts of the picture gives you different points.
Fortunately we were able to sell all the perfumes and get most people there to play the game.

Three was the highest score you could get, and whatever score you got you were able to get different prizes. The prizes were....

Stress Balls, loom band Bracelets, Tic tacs, Lollies and erasers.

If you had the chance to pick one of these prizes what would you pick?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.