Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2018

One way I think

Welcome back to my blog. Today I will be showing a strategy for my maths.
The strategy I will be showing you is about doing your work mentally, if you don't know it means doing it only in your head without writing it down.
I am going to present it to you in a way that I am not very familiar with. I have use Screencastify. In this Screencastify I am going to show you one strategy that I have learnt this year. I have put it into a little video using Lisa from the Simpsons as a character.
This is made by GIF's.
Sit Back, relax and enjoy




I really hope that you enjoyed my screencastify about doing your 
work mentally.
Just one Question:
If you had to pick a character, who would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.