Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

PBL

For our PBL this term we have been learning about our head, heart and hands. Our driving question is how can I use my head heart and hands to create a healthier me?
My question was How can we manage our heart rate during fitness. I had a lot of fun doing this with my friend Eilish, we got to go outside and do fitness (Which is one of my favourite things to do).
Here is our action plan: 



Can you guess the answer?
What would your question be?
I hoped you liked my post and that you will read some more in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.